Story clean-up complete! | Supernatural AU

As per previous journals, I've finally finished cleaning up my stories and deleting the ones I no longer update/want to update/want to be here on Mibba.

Image

And, even though I only just finished the clean-up yesterday, I've already got a new story listed. It's called Harrowdown Hill and it's kind of...cracky? It's AU Supernatural where the brothers and the archangels are put in the universe of the film Alpha Dog and such. (Has anyone seen that movie? Really heavy stuff.) The ending may or may not be the same as in the film though - I wouldn't want to give that away ;)

I'm pretty excited for it because I used to have an Alpha Dog-based story on here back in 2008 featuring Gerard Way (my days of MCR fanfic) but it kind of died down because I wasn't sure what I was doing with it exactly. Now I have a plot and an amusing cast of characters to deal with.

Lucifer is Johnny Trulove, Emile Hirsch's character. Oh I can't wait.

Overall, I'm kind of excited to try and get back into the swing of things on Mibba.

Image

How's everyone doing? It's been a long time since I've hung out here much :3 It feels funny not being as active here as I used to be, but I'm gonna try and change that.
December 11th, 2011 at 08:20pm