Finding Lost Item

Sometimes I wonder...

"An item that we don't need at a particular time is always right under our noses but the one we urgently need is not in our sight most of the time..."

To break it down, in our little place called home we walked the same path everyday and we see one tiny item and we won't bother to pick it up. Hours or even days passed and we still see the same item on the same spot and we still didn't bother.

One day, when we need the same particular item, we usually recall how it look like but MOST OF THE TIME we can't recall the exact location to where we last saw it. Then, we spend most of the time thinking, "Where did I see that thing?? I know I saw it somewhere!"

Another tricky situation I was wondering...

"We can't see the item we were looking for and it was there the entire time right under our noses..."

IN AN SWING MOOD, we searched for something and we can't find it. Few hours later when we CALMED ourselves, we found the item on the same spot we looked before and it was there.

Mother always said, "Don't search for something important when you are boiling mad. Let your other sisters do the job."

I always laughed when my mother said that but I guess on some level she got a point.

I don't know if it happens to you. But in our little roof, it often occur..
December 12th, 2011 at 07:36am