I've given up on sleep

The fire alarm in my dorm building went off twice this morning. I went to bed around 1 this morning, and the fire alarm went off at 4. We got back into the building and I was laying in bed for a while staring at the ceiling. As I was starting to drift off again, the fire alarm goes off a second time, this time at 6:15. So when we got back inside, I went to my room and got my laptop and other key items and I've been sitting in the TV Lounge in my dorm building since 6:30. I've gotten through two episodes of Torchwood, two energy drinks and a bagel with cream cheese. I've got a final at 12:20 this afternoon and another one at 6:5 tonight. After the Physics final, I'll be taking a nap and preparing for Astronomy. At least after today I've got one final and it's not until Thursday night so I can catch up on the sleep I missed today.

So, I'm uber stressed over this final, partly due to lack of sleep and partly because it's Physics. I need to get a C in this course, and I'm one point below that. I'm hoping that I do well on the final so I can pass the class and be done with it.

How is everyone else's day going? Hopefully better than mine. Short journal is short. If there are any errors in here, let me know and I can fix them when I can think properly (AKA tomorrow).

Also, this is totally relevant right now:

Image
December 12th, 2011 at 04:43pm