What is Your most Embarrassing Story?

Being embarrassed just all around sucks!!

I have so MANY embarrassing stories,

Like the time when,

I was in 6th grade and I was taking my food tray up to get it washed and I accidently slipped and my tray and I go flying everywhere, in tell the tray and I hit the ground with a loud thud sound! Everyone turned around and looked to see what was going on! I was so embarrassed but I did that fake “I’m embarrassed so I fake laugh with you people to avoid what just happened” laugh. I am in 11 grade now.

Or the time when, (if you get sick when hearing about girls periods DON’T READ THIS)

I was in 8th grade and it was pajama Friday day at school so I wore baby blue pajama pants. I could feel something different about me but I didn’t pay any attention to it. It was time for lunch and I walked into the cafeteria thinking that I was looking cute and stuff and I walk up to the lunch line to stand there. And I turn around and people are looking at me weirdly. I grab my tray and sit down and hear a guy say “Man that’s just nasty” when I walk past him. I felt so embarrassed but that’s not the worst part. After lunch we had a bathroom brake and I went to the bathroom to look in the full body mirror next thing you know I turn around to look at the back of me and I see Blood!!! I had started my period in school!! I started to cry because I walked around half the day with blood on the back of my pants and NO ONE TOLD ME! I ask the teacher if she had 25 cents or something and she said no, so she let me go to the nurse the nurse told me I had to pay 25 cents to get a pad. So finally I got 25 cents from a teacher and I went back to the nurse and after that I changed into my gym uniform! SO EMBARREESSING!! People were talking about it for a few days!!

What are your most embarrassing stories be honest I know I was.
December 12th, 2011 at 10:40pm