Oh hai there mibba. Sup chicas!

Well I totally forgot about mibba, I'm not going to lie to you...I don't even know how long it's been...but since there's nothing else for me to do right now, I decided I'll let mibba suck my life out of me once again...I hope I don't get hooked AGAIN.

Well, I've still been writing a bit, poetry mostly. Of course, I don't show it to anyone. It would be...awkward I guess I could say.

Well Brianna's still doing her thing, getting interveiws and what not, if I haven't told you before about my friend she won Homecoming Queen and kicked the winning field goal at the homecoming game, which all of us agree (including her) isn't as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. She's getting pretty creeped out, and honestly, most of us in Pinckney are about done with this. For god sake, she's STILL on the front of our school website, her face is taped on walls around the school, and the LED sign that says the weather and 'no school days'...yea, that still has her name on it. I'm not hating, for god sake she's one of my close friends, but even SHE'S sick of it, she's pretty shy after all.

So yea, other than that Pinckney sucks, it's been boring. We haven't had any snow days yet, which is odd around here because we usually get a lot. I've had...3 maybe 4 boyfriends since I left here last (most of which sucked) so yea, not fun.

Hmmm I don't have much else to say, so whats up with you guys mibba? It's been awhile, fill me in on whats going on here on mibba, any news or drama going around? Thanks for reading, kay bye (:
December 14th, 2011 at 01:57am