Have you ever had one of those days.......

Have you had one of those days where you wake up, feeling like it's going to be a REALLY good day, get out of bed, can't find the shirt you wanted to wear and therefor decide it's going to be just an averagely good day. Then you go downstairs and remember you at the last poptart yesterday, so you think, "maybe it'll be an average day..." Head to school with an empty tummy and no poptart, and have a pop-quiz which pisses you off, but it turns out to be really easy, so your siked about getting an easy 100%. Then some guy you've never met before tells you you're pretty so you feel good about yourself, until you realize you had a booger stuck to your cheek while you were talking to him. Have lunch (still no poptart) finish your classes, go home and sleep. Then you wake up and realize you have, like, five-hundred pages of homework, do it all, then remember it's Friday. You call some friends to try to make some plans, but everyone's busy, so you end up spend the night watching reality TV and eating stale popcorn that's been sitting on the counter for a few days and finally fall asleep around 4am. Then when your alarm goes off at six am, you think "Whyyy????...." look at your phone and realize you have a twelve hour shift at work today?

Yeah... I'm glad I've never had one of those days. ;)
December 15th, 2011 at 02:54am