My Sincerest Apologies

Mibba, I am sorry.

It has been greatly on my mind since it happened this afternoon, and now I wish to apologize. See, for a moment in time, I seemed to have forgotten that this is a creative writing site, where writers and readers can come together and share their creative minds. I forgot that this is not a place to argue and get angry.

This is not a place for drama.

Unfortunately I added to that drama this afternoon. I forgot myself and became very involved in an argument. When I joined this website and realized that much so much drama happened, I told myself not to get involved because that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to write and share and read and be imaginative. I'm not hear to offend anyone or make drama.

No offense to drama creators. I mean, it's not like you kinda disgust me or anything. It's not like I just want to shout at you and say, "Just get back to writing dang it! If you want to argue, become a politician."

So, upon saying that, I sincerely hope that I can refrain from joining future drama and drama creators. I hope I can focus on the wonderful stories and poems and other creations on this lovely website.

Anyway Mibba, I believe this should be sufficient for an apology. If it's not, pick me apart, I dare you. Because although I don't like to argue, I stand behind every word I say.

Thanks,

Luvs, Addy

"I will never let you fall, I will stand by you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven"--Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
December 15th, 2011 at 03:43am