People Are Very Annoying | I’m Setting Up My Best Friend & Her Crush | Other Things.

I’ll start with the most happiest thing in my week. c: My best friend since I moved to America, Sydney, has this crush. Let’s call him Evan. Wait… his name is Evan, whatever. He’s not on mibba. Anyways, he’s like her ideal guy to date, and she’s been fan girling over him like twihards fan girl over the vampire and werewolf. Their names are fleeting at the moment. Haha.

Anyways, since it seems like everyone in our grade knows him. So, I’m setting them up for the Wednesday after Christmas. Hopefully it all goes well.
WISH HER LUCK. <3

Switching to another topic; My three month anniversary with the most gorgeous boy of the whole galaxy is next week. <3 I’m so excited, he makes me the happiest person in the world. He doesn’t have a clue how much he means to me.

I think this journal will be relatively short, so you can really just skim over this next part.

So, for the holidays as the court discussed, I’m officially at my parent’s house on Fridays and Sundays. Great. Now, this would be great, if they actually liked me for their son instead of just a child their getting funds from.

You might be asking why I don’t like my parents, or you don’t care. Well, they basically disowned me around 4 years ago, on my birthday 5. My dad is basically a homophobic butthole and is disgusted by everything I say or do. And my mom, well. My mom is spineless, she does whatever my father tells her to do. It’s pretty sickening. And I hate it.

If you remember my earlier journals, which you probably don’t. I deleted most, my father and I would get into the worst fights, especially when he was drinking prior. I’m just hoping it doesn’t happen again.
I don’t want anymore stitches. It takes awhile to cover the ones I have awhile. Or scars, from the stitches.

But to a happier topic, I hope all of you, have the best holiday ever. And you get to eat all your favorite food, hang out with friends and family, and be just jolly and merry as you can. Because these, my friend are the last days of the year. What can you say you did in 2011?

And yes, the ending is cheesy,

Image

Goodbye all. C:

I’ll start posting journals everyday.

Image
December 15th, 2011 at 06:15am