Life in a General Sense

Today I have a performance at the Country Club with my school's show choir. It's a pretty basic routine, but it took FOREVER to learn because our choreographers are unimaginably incapable when it comes to teaching.

I have study hall day today after we get back from the country club, so I'll be practicing my flute scales and trombone a LOT.

My next play rehearsal is on Sunday, 6-8, so that means I'm free tonight! God knows I'll just sleep the night away. I'm so tired and exhausted lately that if I don't get a good 20 hour nap, I might go crazy.

Last night, I looked through my old Depression Workbook, and I realized that I'm showing a LOT of the symptoms that I had the last time I relapsed. I swear, Clinical Depression will knock you on your ass. I'm medicated and everything, but anyone who has depression will tell you that there's that 40% you're still going to struggle with every day. It's tough, but I've got some good friends who'll hear me out.

I haven't cut it in over 46 hours, so that's REALLY good. I know that sounds kind of pathetic that I'm excited that I haven't cut in two days, but for recovering/struggling cutters, that's a fairly big deal.
December 15th, 2011 at 01:15pm