Starting Over...?

Sooo, I don't really know if you guys know, but, I was dating this guy. Brandon...?

For two months things were absolutely perfect! Then out of no where some b*tchie a$$ slut convinced him to break up with me. That was the Monday before Thanksgiving... So I spent the entire Thanksgiving week in Maine with my family and friends, just trying to forget about him...

Little did I know... All he was doing was remembering me. Thinking of me. Crying over me. Lost without me. Feeling like a total jack a$$, a complete d!ck. Which, he was...

When I got back to school after break, he asked me back out. He said he loves me and that he always has and that he was stupid to break up with me, and he wished he never had. All that beautiful bullsh!t... But I said no.

Then almost a month went by, and we talked still. We couldn't do anything but that. We had one class together and sat right next to each other. We have lunch together, and the same friends so we always hung out... And everyday he would give me looks. His eyes would speak to me, saying he was sorry and stupid and still loved me...

And I started to fall all over again. I was doing exactly what I was trying not to. I was falling in love with the devil himself. But I can't help it... His aura seems to be intertwined with mine. We're inseparable. Meant to be... And it sucks.

But I love him.
I need him.
I want him.

So I'm with him, again. We're starting over... And this time, I'm in control. ;D
December 15th, 2011 at 03:40pm