I'm lost by the sounds of silence.

You know sometimes I stop and think, Would my life be better if we never met? I think about this question a lot and I don’t know if I want to know the answer. In back my mind screams the truth, but I stay silent hoping that it will all change. I look at you and scream inside my mind hoping that one day you’ll hear me. Can’t you see these scares on my wrist, the pain in my eyes, the tears on my cheeks, or how about the silence in my voice.

I go on and on saying that I’m going to move on, but I never do. I try so hard that I would take a pill to make him disappear from my mind. I can’t though and I don’t know if I ever will.

I just need to know the truth so I can put my mind at ease. I want to know what runs through your mind when I come up. Nobody said it was easy for this love that we had to go on.

I don’t know what I’ll do if you tell me you’ve moved on. I’ll lose my mind, and I’ll cry for days until you come back.

The thoughts in my mind are slowly killing my soul. If only there was a way to show you my thoughts without saying a word.

If you haven’t figured it out by now, I think I should tell you. I’m not what I show at school. I’m not that bitch, slut, whore, or any of the names that I get called in school. None of it is real.

I can’t help but feel the guilt inside me build up each day. I lied to you and I can’t forgive myself, but I know you won’t forgive me once I tell you. I should have kept my mouth shut; I should have held my breath until I passed out. Take me back to the start of it all so I can change the ways I went.

Questions are silenced by the look in your eyes. Let’s look into each other’s heart and see if we find what is missing.
December 16th, 2011 at 02:09am