P.L.U.R. (Questions too!)

P-eace
L-ove
U-nity
R-espect

~Blood on the Dance Floor

My best friend's sweet 16 is coming up next month and I was going to go, but the next day I heard that some of my friends bailed on them. When I asked why I learned that he was going.

For those of you who don't know he is the guy that ruined my life. He degraded, belittled, controlled, and mentally abused my friends and I. So I said no thank you to them and now they think I'm being selfish.

I think it's ridiculous! You can't put my friends, him, and me in a small room for four hours. The tension will explode! You can't put a cat and a dog in the same room and expect them to get along you know?

They called me selfish and that I wasn't their friend anymore if I didn't go. I know if I go that something will happen between us and that I'll ruin their night and that one of them will end up crying. I don't want to be the cause of that.

I feel so betrayed that they even invited him. They know we don't get along and how he makes me feel about myself and what he did to me and the things he drove me to do. He made me cut myself more and he was the reason of a few of my suicide attempts. I really don't know what to do...

Is me avoiding a situation that makes me uncomfortable and that may cause problems so wrong?

Enough of my rant...Questions!

1.Your opinion on what I should do?
2. Am I really being selfish?
3. What would you do?
4. What are you listening to?
5. Do you watch Glee?<3

Peace

~Courtney
December 16th, 2011 at 02:36am