i thought i made him feel like crap. :(

if there wasn't a point in anything why would we do it. but what if there wasn't a point in it, then what does that mean? dating someone just because you feel sorry for them, or just liking them just a little bit. I told him i loved him but really i didn't really know him at all. i feel sorry for him. but it was a fun few weeks with him. i would say i miss it, but when i was with him there was things i was missing out on. the only taking chick in the group. it sucked couldn't do the things i wanted to do. i wanted to be free, but i also didn't want to make him feel crappy. the things he told me after i broke up with him made me feel like the loser in the situation. he was flirting with other women behind my back. typical of a guy like him, just because he has one women on his arm he things he could have as much as he wants,and the last thing he told me was that he was thinking of being with a guy instead of a women. i don't want to believe i made him want that, but if you knew him like i knew him then it wouldn't come as such a surprise like how it sounds on here. hanging around with chicks, and the things he talks about with his friends well the girls. i should have guest. I'm regretting everything i told him and things i did. not saying i had sex with him but i was almost going to go that far with him. of coarse it was too early for sex in a three week relationship.
why do i have to be so caring and generous. i hate myself for this. i should have thought something like this would have happened to me at some point in my life. well now it's over any done with. I'm glad it's over!!
December 16th, 2011 at 06:41pm