So I Met Snoop Dogg in my Math Class.

I took my last semester exam today. It was math and I think I totally bombed it. I ain't even mad though. Math has never been my strength. Anyway, we stayed in that class for like 3 and half hours and it was cool. :3 I brought my camera because me and my bff, Callie, like to take 'stalker' pictures (aka pics of people when they're not aware of a camera snapping pics) We also gave each other Christmas presents and it was nice. I even let her paint my fingernails, lol. They're a freakishly bright purple color.

My math teacher, Ms. Lashley, has this Snoop Dogg cutout of him. It was actually him advertising some drink or whatever, but she put paper over the drink and she glued a calculator to his hand. I've wanted to take a picture with it ALL year and I finally did!

Image

WINNING.

Anyway, this is my math teacher:
Image
She gives me hope.

I have a sh*t ton of other pics to upload, but Photobucket takes too long and I don't have the patience. Plus Misha Collins is suppose to be tweeting a certain something and I'm sorta waiting for that, haha.

Image

I stopped at Wal-Mart and got some McDonald's and me and my mom rented two movies. I picked out Jane Eyre and Captain America. I read Jane Eyre last summer and I've always wanted to watch one of the movie adaptions, but I've never got around to it. And I got Captain American because I feel like I'm missing out on the superhero craze. My personal favorite superhero is Wonder Woman, fyi.

Anyway, I just wanted to show my awesome pic with the ~real Snoop Dogg.I'm also procrastinating on writing a contest entry. ooops
December 16th, 2011 at 07:37pm