Follow Through, No Exceptions + poem swap:)

So....hey Mibba

What's new? Oh, not much on this end. I just realized that my title sounds a bit like poem I would write....I will have to keep that in mind.

Anyway the reason for my title is that I'm hurt right now. I want to know your opinion. If someone puts up a comment swap, that person should follow through, right? Even if I had a disagreement with that person, I just kept in mind that this is the internet, I'm never going to actually know them in real life, why shouldn't i make a nice gesture and do their comment swap.

So I did, put all difference aside, wrote a very nice comment and then....
Saw that the other person, the one doing the comment swap, refused to follow through.

This made me very sad. I mean, the journal didn't say I couldn't comment swap with them. I was trying to be nice....but no, they refused and then let down their end of the swap

But whatever, I'm over it.

Ooo....also, can anyone help me figure out what to get my boyfriend for Christmas? I have no idea what I can possibly get him and its making me frustrated. So if you have any ideas, any at all, please please let me know:)

Also, in light of the situation above, I am going to do a poem swap. I will swap poem for poem, just let me know when you've commented so I know when to comment on yours:)

Luvs, Addy

"sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In the lane, snow is glistening. A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland"
December 18th, 2011 at 07:06pm