I am Hurting SO BADLY

It's amazing how something can happen in just an instant. Earlier this week I honestly thought my gf and I were perfect. I was sick, she took care of me and we cuddled. I will admit things weren't always perfect, but we got through together. Well, last night she threw a curve ball and told me she didn't love me anymore and that we were breaking up. That is 2 years down the drain with a kid I learned to love so much. She promised that she won't keep me from him because he calls me mom, and i will always be mom.

It hurts so bad because I never saw it coming. She told me it was a long time coming and NEVER told me. She talked to everyone else but me. She won't even give a chance to work on what's wrong. It's just completely over in her eyes and she doesn't feel comfortable with me anymore. Then why put on this act? Merry F***ING xmas!

We are still supposed to share xmas. She bought me tons of things and I got her tons of things. For what? She told me she got all my things because she cared. Not because she loves me but because she cares. I don't know what to do. This was the only place I ever felt at home. We created this home together, and now I have to leave my comforts and go live with my mom and sister. It's awful. I left work early today because all of this made me sick to my stomach that I was throwing up.

She thinks I am manipulative but I don't see it. If there isn't communication then nothing will be fixed. I don't know. I know in time, things will be okay. As for now, I am hurting and don't know if I can get over it. I was so excited for the holidays, and now I feel like I have to pretend to be happy for the 5 year old who doesn't know that mommy has to move out. This is rough :(
December 19th, 2011 at 02:34am