I am now officially a ***slutb*tch !

I made out with the guy I like, so I’m a whore. I'm too out there for your liking, so I’m a slut. I speak exactly what is on my mind, so I’m a b*tch. Sweet.

Don’t you hate being stubbornly hung up on some opinion you have drilled into your brain ? Then it leads you blindly so that you don’t know what you’re doing anymore. And then you start thinking that maybe, just maybe, you were wrong. And then when people who are close to you tell you that you’re doing something wrong, you begin to doubt yourself. There is nothing worse than that empty feeling you have for that millisecond of doubt you now have in yourself.

Why would you be “empty,” you ask ?

Because now, nothing makes sense. If your opinions were wrong, then what is right ? And if you’ve been following a moral code of wrongdoing, then essentially, you haven’t been following a moral code, because it’s wrong, and wrong is bad. So if all this time, you created your world and laws of living from a foundation of wrongs, then you’re not right, which means you aren’t good. And if you’re not good, this makes you bad. All because others don’t agree on what you do.

But they don’t understand the circumstances under which you’ve been brought. They don’t know that the reasoning behind your so-called “wrong” choices was real and right in your head; that your justification was just as legit as their reasoning for why YOU are wrong. Or maybe.. you have no excuse.

Maybe you made the choice fully understanding that the circumstances were nothing more than temptation, greed, selfishness and desire. Maybe you just didn’t care. Maybe it just didn’t matter to you what anyone thought, was thinking, or was going to think. But if you take that into consideration, why would this give anyone the right to feel that they get to degrade you, or place themselves higher than you ?

Because they avoided temptation ? I’m sure there’s been multiple times in which they couldn’t help it and gave in to the temptation.
Because they cared about what others thought ? Well, all this proves is that they’re a bunch of fascist robots with no desire for individuality.

So in the end, what’s right ? What’s wrong ? Is it what everyone else assumes is right for you to do, or does it depend on circumstances, or does it depend solely on your own brain and your own moral code ? Maybe, everything is right under the wrong the circumstances, or everything is wrong under the right circumstances.

Moral of the story: Don’t judge. B*tch.

Whoreslutb*tch, OUT !
December 19th, 2011 at 02:57am