Holiday stress and cheer.

I don't know about all of you, but my holidays have seemed to be so busy. But guess what?! It's Christmas Break! I get three weeks off of school. Yes, you read correctly. My district gives us three weeks of break instead of two. That gives me plenty of relaxation time.

It also gives me more time to stress and deal with all the drama my life is throwing at me. I feel like I've been through a whirlwind with everything that's been going on lately.

1. My brother is in town and may have cancer.
2. Said brother doesn't have a phone, nor did he bring his laptop so he acts as though he is entitled to take both of mine whenever he wants without asking permission.
3.Said brother has also been talking down to me, as if he feels he's better than me.
4. One of my best guy friends, who is one of my friend's ex-boyfriend, just admitted to me that he is in love with me and I don't feel the same, so it's awkward now. o:
5. My ankle and back have been hurting terribly from volleyball practice.
6. I went Christmas shopping yesterday. ^____^
7. I'm at my grandmother's house. (Oh yeah, I'm cool! c: 17 years old and I still sleep over at my 'gramma's' house!)
8. My cousin Natalie and I made a shout out video last night.
9. I'm going to get some piercings done either tomorrow or Tuesday! c:
10. CHRISTMAS IS IN ONE WEEK! :D

So now I'm going to make you all jealous and tell you what I ate for dinner, just because it was so delicious I have to share! :D It was a very moist, juicy piece of chicken covered in Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, Velveeta macaroni and cheese, and green beans. The secret to getting the chicken to be so moist is to cover it in mayonnaise. I really liked our dinner c: Plus, for dessert we have chocolate chip cookies and milk, and my grandmother and I are going to bake pumpkin cake tomorrow.

This is the end. Thank you for reading my ramblings. (x Now it's question time. Please answer them if you'd like.
1. Has your holiday season been busy? If so, with what?
2. What has been happening to you lately that you just want to let out? (I read all comments on my journals and reply if I feel it's appropriate to comment back.)
3. Are you and grandma close at your age? How old are you, if you're comfortable telling me?
4. How are you today? c:
5. ARE YOU EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS? :D
December 19th, 2011 at 04:21am