Never look through the thinspo tag on Tumblr.

It's just...really depressing.

Image

I feel really weird putting this picture of this girl I don't even know on here, but you what, it's the internet. Expect this to happen.

I'm guessing this is the girl that runs this one thinspo blog I was going through, and she thinks that she's fat.

Christ, do you guys know what I'd give to have that body?

And this poor, beautiful girl thinks that she needs to lose weight, a considerable amount, too.

If she really wanted to lose weight, I'd say like two freaking pounds would be the maximum.

Anyway, just...ugh.

I'm so glad I never slipped into anorexia or bulimia. Seriously, just...you guys don't even know.

I mean, sometimes I really want to just not eat, to make myself throw up, but that's not the way to do it. I actually used to do this, but luckily I came to my senses before I got really sick.

Image

I've felt horrible, physically and emotionally all day Mibbs, like...GARGH.

I'm just going to happily drink like five thousand calories worth of hot chocolate with extra f*cking marshmallows and watch anime and pretend I don't know about the mascara my mom got me for Christmas, alright?
December 20th, 2011 at 12:21am