Backstabbing

Oh, I can't even believe the nerve of some people. Are you fucking serious?! My friend, a friend who I consider a close friend (yeah, not anymore), was flirting with the girl I have a massive crush on. And, she knows I have a crush on her. How - no, WHY would you ever, ever do that? She knows how much I really like this girl, and so she goes and flirts with her? Seriously?! What kind of a friend are you?!

Okay, so I go on Facebook today, right? And there's this girl who I have a huge crush on. You know what that's like - the butterflies and the stupid blushing and everything in between. Oh yeah, I really like her. She's too beautiful and perfect for words, truly she is. Anyway, I go on Facebook and I start talking to her. My friend told me she likes me back --yes!!-- and so I was thinking of asking her to go to the mall or something with me so I could ask her to be my girlfriend. So, I'm talking to her, and we're flirting and joking around and basic teen stuff like that. It's great, really, and I love talking to her so much. I just wish we could do some of the stuff we joke about in person, like kiss and hold hands and things like that. That would make my life, I swear to your christian God.

But anyway, we're talking and flirting, the sort of lighthearted cutesy stuff that makes most kids like me gag. She tags me in a post -- a really cute one ?-- and so to comment on it, I go to her wall. Where I see something that I really, really fucking wish I didn't. My friend, who knows very well that I like her, flirting with her. Not. Okay. Whatsoever.

It was pretty far down, and the flirting part wasn't too obvious, but it was obvious enough for my blood to boil. I felt so betrayed!! She knows how much I like this girl! I've told her multiple times!! I've told her how much I really care for her, and the stuff we talk about, and how much I really want to ask her out but I'm way too scared she'll say no. I've told her everything and she just goes and flirts with the girl who I really, really like just like that? As if I never even said anything about liking her at all? Who the hell do you think you are?!

It just...it really hurts because I haven't really liked someone this much in a long time. The last girl I did really hurt me, but she wasn't right for me. Me and the girl I like now are, I think, much better for each other. We both like the same things, listen to the same music, have the same problems. We're there for each other a lot. I really care about her. And then I tell my friend that and so my friend thinks it'd be such a great idea to flirt with her? Are you kidding?!

No. Just, no. In fact, my ''friend'' has been encouraging me to ask this girl out, so I'm not even sure what's going on. But seriously, she knows how much I like this girl. This isn't fair.

I'm done ranting. Ugh, what a day. <|3
December 20th, 2011 at 05:26am