My heart is SOOO confused!

Okay, So I don't know if anyone is up to read this. If not I hope YOU will read this when you get it. lol..

But... well... Let me just tell you. OKAY, So I met this guy (whom I really like) on a site called Stickam.com. I was just fooling around on the site cause I was fairly new to the site. I'm on there talking to all kinds of people and this one guy pops up. He stays on for a while and after a couple of hours doesn't leave. So I decided oh what the hell lets talk to him. So then I start talking to him on stickam, and sooner than you know it we are getting to know one another and come to find out he is everything I want in a man. We have been "talking" now for two and a half weeks.

It feels like I've known him for a life time! I can tell him everything, and I have, even my deepest darkest secret that my parents dont even know yet. but anyways......

I agreed in the beginning that there would be no feelings. Did I keep my promise? NO. Here we are almost 3 weeks into "talking" and I start developing feelings.

He has them to and I know it. He admitted it. Tonight I asked him how you can have a "no feelings" relationship if you develop feelings? He had no answer.

You see we both just got out of a serious relationship with other people.

I really don't know what it is but it's like there is something about him that makes me want to keep coming back to talk to him night after night after night.

Everytime I talk to him I'm smiling, and no matter how much there can't be feelings, it's hard not to feel them!

I really need YOU GUYS/GIRLS TO HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

1. Do you think this is the "L" word?
2. Should I keep talking to him?
3. Do you think I should still have these feelings for him/

Love,
Courtney
December 21st, 2011 at 12:05pm