Crazy dream..

Ok,1st off,Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band.I'm crazy obsessed with them,Ik everything about them & I'd die for any of them.I adore Val as well for everything she has done for the band.But my favorite was their drummer,The Rev.He was my hero.But he passed away when I was 16(I'm 18 now).

I've missed him very much & his death devestated me,though I never knew him personally.

Ok..Monday night/tuesday morning,I dreamt that I was in school,in class with Zacky Vengeance,M.Shadows & Val.The teacher was being rude to Val so I hit her & shoved her.Last night/this morning I had three dreams cuz I woke up three times.1st dream was a nightmare.I was at my dad parents watching Paranormal Activity 2(only it looked NOTHING like the actual movie),and all of the sudden the piano in the living room(which in reality my Mamawl & Papawl DON'T have a piano)started playing the song Fiction by itself.I freaked and went & told my Mamawl,but she didn't believe me.Instead her & my grandpa started walking with blank stares(like they were possesed)and were making motions with their arms like they were chopping something with an axe.And then song on the piano changed to something I've never heard.

Well,then,I screamed for them not to go into the back room,and when my gma turned around she gave me this scary look.I ran back into her bedroom & screamed until I woke up gasping for air.Dream 2:I was hanging out with my sister Allie,when she's like "I'm taking you to get a tattoo." When I asked her what kind she said I was getting 'Jimmy foREVer' on my left wrist.You wanna know what's freaky?And I swear this is true.Before I went to sleep I had written that ON my left wrist with a pen!!!!!Last dream..I was at a cook out at Jake's(my fiance)friend Jeff's when all of a sudden,a kid I haven't seen since grade school walked up to me with a R.I.P. The Rev shirt.The same one I ACTUALLY have..

Anybody seeing any connections here?They all involve Jimmy Sullivan.Except the one,but it involved members from A7X!!!!And my fiance thinks it's because I watch too many of their videos.But I haven't watched any in like a week!

Pleeeease help me interpret wtf my dreams mean?
December 21st, 2011 at 04:47pm