If giving me a gift is so f*cking difficult don't give me one, 'cause I don't need to hear you b*tching / No X-MAS / The Hobbit

Sup Meebs.
Roxy hasn't been present on Mibba in a long time, but she's back!
Well, at least for the holidays.

My dad's watching X Factor, and I'd just like to make a minor complaint. . . he's rewinded Melanie Amaro's songs about five times now. . . and I'm getting sick of it.

Anyhow, there was this f*cking ice storm out today, which means I did not go to school (thank the Lord) and now the roads are slippery as a b*tch. My mom was supposed to be back about fifteen minutes ago. . .

As for there being no Christmas presents under my f*cking tree this year, (it's not like we have anywhere to put them, we put off making the tree this year) we'll have no pile of them considering my parents don't have the money to give us gifts. Although because my grand-mother lost her husband last year we've had our Christmas at her house ever since then. And this year my parents decided to just have a 50$ gift exchange. Well, I bought gifts for my two sisters and my parents, and I had my grand-mother for the exchange so... I don't care about not having any gifts, 'cause it's not like I need anything. And also, I hate hearing them complain about being penny less, and us being the cause for burning a hole through their pocket.

Although my little sister is a greedy little b*tch. Legitimately.

On a side note, my birthday was Monday, I turned 17. I didn't do sh*t for my birthday, which is normal, I worked on a video project and my grand-parents stopped by for like twenty minutes right after school. They gave me a Chapters gift card and a bath wash kit.

Now when my mother got back from work at around ten fifteen PM my dad called me down and said they had something to give me. She gave me the cutest, but most childish card evah:

Image

Yeah it's in French, I'm a Frenchy FIY, got a problem? gtfo.

And there was 40 dollars in it. Then she was like: Wait a second, I was supposed to put fifty in there and she starts checking her wallet for change. I was like OMFGosh mother. Do you know how f*cking crappy I felt? For Christ’s sake, if you even WANT to give me a gift, why not do it when you can permit yourself to do so? When I told her to keep the ten bucks she gladly did so, I was legit about to throw her f*cking money back in her face.

Disrespect. For reals.

Anyhow, to complete my hitless journal entry I shall depart thee with the first ever The Hobbit trailer, which I watched about ten times whole yesterday. And gawked and screamed at. Like. . . I undoubtedly came my pants; that’s how excited I was.



I have to read The Hobbit again before December of next year! I cannot believe they brought the trailer out so early though, f*cking pissed.

Image

My precious.
December 22nd, 2011 at 05:04am