Just another year that has go by

It's coming to the end of the year again. It's always a new start for another new year. This year really hasn't been such a good year for me. Me and my best friend just fall apart. I lost a classmate and a beloved teacher because of cancer. They were both strong people. even though i didn't know my classmate that well, i still felt sad. The teacher had once taught me maths. He was the best maths teacher i ever had. How could god take them away? When they passed away, almost the whole school cried for them even the teachers did. They did make a great impact in all our lives. But all this things make me realize just how fortunate i was. I used to be a cancer patient myself. I always blame god and asked why was it me? but now i'm just grateful. I went through another major surgery this year and i'm glad to be well again. I had once wondered if it was me, would someone miss me? Cry for me? Would people around me even feel sad?

Oh, and great news. I got to be in a commercial!
I was so happy about it even though it was just a small role. XD
I'm just easily satisfied i guess.

I hope in the new year everything would be better. :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
December 23rd, 2011 at 07:26pm