Patagonia Or Bust; 23/12/11 - 2

Okay, I have posted earlier on in the day but now I have some more news for you guys! Thanks to everyone who's been reading this journal of mine, first of all! I feel honoured to have so much support from strangers. Isn't that weird? Anyways.

Here's the news. On New Year's Day, that's 1.1.12, myself and two of my lovely friends are going to Aberystwyth and we're going to strip down to our underwear and run into the ocean. Crazy, huh? Well. Yeah, it is. But I'm getting sponsored for it! I can't wait for it now! I was a little apprehensive when they came into my room and started ranting and raving about how we could do a traditional sea-run, but now I'm the only one who's genuinely excited about.

So, yeah. I thought I would allow you all to know about my endeavour.

If any of you guys have ever done a sea-run/ skinny-dip, would you please not tell me your horror stories as I want to stay naive up until the big day. It just makes everything seem a lot less harmful...

Oh yes. And you know I was whinge-bagging about not having enough support from my family, yes? Well, I've been round the village looking for sponsors and have already come out with £52.25! AH! Thanks to everyone! I just need to whizz round where I work in Aberystwyth on the big day where I'm hoping my lovely friends will be supplying hot towels and a good old paned for the moment I sprint out of that water faster than I went in!

Once again, thank you to everyone who's giving me these little comments of support. It means a lot to me and Sian! Though, Sian doesn't really know about this bloggy-type-thing yet... Oh well! I'll thank everyone on her behalf!

THANK YOU! DIOLCH YN FAWR! GRACIAS!!

Fundraising Ideas That Might Kill Me: 1
Days Left Till I Risk My Life In Front Of Friends: 9
Amount of Paneds I'll Need To Warm Me Up: Just give me an industrial size bag...
Amount of Embarrassing Comments My Friends Have Made About My Boobs Falling Out Of My Bra When I Run Into The Ocean...: 4728974289568573894732.45
December 23rd, 2011 at 08:31pm