Christmas, Jack Frost, Layouts, and is anybody....

Bonjour Mibba:)

I hope everyone has had a peachy-fantastic-awesome-holly jolly kinda day. Because I did...

Why, you may ask? Well, first point of order, Christmas. It's only two days away! I am really excited for the food and family and presents and I am playing trumpet at mass and I have a ton of transposing left to do. But on the upside, all of my shopping is done, and I found a gift for my boyfriend! I gave him a skiing hat and made him a mixed cd of songs that remind me of us and him with a long note:) I was just happy I was able to come up with something to give him!

So second point is this. Have any of you ever seen the claymation movie Jack Frost? I watched it the other day and it broke my heart. For those of you who do not know, in this movie jack frost falls in love with a human girl, gets granted one winter of human-ness and then he has to make the girl fall in love with him.

*spoiler* girl falls in love with a knight even after jack saves her life many times, rids her country of an evil tyrant, acquirers a vast amount of gold, and is generally just a sweet and kind guy. So then jack has to go back to being non human.

I was sad.

Ok, third topic of the journal is...would anyone like to make a layout for me for my story "The Breaking of Time?" I am terrible at making layouts and also, when I'm on the iPad, it's nearly impossible to make one. Comment or message me if interested:) (I would heart you forever and ever if you did)

Last point is actually two points ant that's this...is anybody in Mibba also on the Nerdfighters Website? I just joined and was wondering if anybody from here is on there. Tell me and I'll add you! Second part of this point is ...is anybody interested in doing a co write. I've been thinking about jack frost lately, though I'm really up for anything:) again, comment or message if interested!

Thanks for reading my long journal and maybe of you could bear through this you could check out some of my other stuff? I'd love you forever and ever if you did:)

Luvs, Addy

"through the years we all will be together, if the fates allow, hang a shining star upon the highest bow, and have yourself a merry little Christmas now"
December 23rd, 2011 at 11:45pm