So yeh, Christmas... Plus Questions! (*** me something?)

Happy Day After Christmas Mibba, the day where I gather my presents to me and think, wow, where am I going to put all of this stuff. It's an annual problem. But I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I hope everyone--and not just people who celebrated christmas-- had an awesome day yesterday. I did, except for the part where I ate way too much and then my cousin cried because he couldn't play angry birds on my aunt's phone...yeah, that was interesting.

Oh! And I was given a new mp3 player! This makes me excited, because for the past three years, every birthday or Christmas I receive an mp3 player. Unfortunately, I always manage to kill it. I'm so cursed, I tell you. I don't mean to drop it down the stairs or in the sink or lose it on a golf course during a meet.....that stuff just sort of happens.

Wish me luck for this one....my mother did when I opened it.

So, not bragging or anything, but I'm pretty sure I've become a Peter Pan expert in the last 48 hours. Like, I've stuffed my head so full of Peter Pan I hardly have any room for anything else.

Why? It's research for my new story, "The Heart of Neverland"...which you should all check out. It's only got 2 chapters up so far...why not give it a try? I dare you too...

Well, I suppose that's it...

Luvs, Addy

OH WAIT! Question time!

1. Do you have trouble finding places for all your presents?
2. Is there any piece of technology that you repeatedly have bad luck with?
3. What are you an expert in?
4. Any obscure facts about Peter Pan you have that I may have missed?
5. What the hell, whore me a story

"who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still, will I wait a lonely life time? If you want me to...I will"---the Beatles
December 26th, 2011 at 02:31pm