So Far Away

It's been two years, too long. I often catch myself saying 'why did you have to go?' It's so selfish of me, but at least deep down, I know the answer. It was your time to go. It's crazy knowing how many people you have inspired this world. Or helped save their life. You definitly are one of a kind.

I still have no words to say when your name comes to mind. Except, thank you. Thank you for all you have done, written, or performed. Without you, or your brothers, I would have still been lost. But thanks to you, you helped guide my way to the light.

I know that you're up there, watching over us. I just wanted to let you know that I am doing okay. That's all I can say. I dropped the self destructive mode ever since you've passed on to the Afterlife. I've been clean ever since. My family and I are coming to terms with respecting each other, I thought I ought to let you know that. Knowing that you are out there somewhere, is somewhat a relief to me.

I know that you probably don't care to see your family or fans crying, but I couldn't help myself. Not from sadness, but from how much you have changed my life for the better. You gave me a reason to smile, Jimmy, and now I am smiling for you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me a reason to live. Hopefully one day, when I am up there, I will be able to find you and tell you in person.

foREVer

we miss you, jimmy.
December 28th, 2011 at 11:00pm