Hello Mibba dwellers! :]

How is everyone? :)

Well, I meant to do this the day after I made this account, but I got caught up in things, lol. So, anyways. A little introduction is always a nice way to start off things! :D

My name is Shivani. I am a sophomore at Troy High (woot woot!), and as you guessed, yup. 15. :] I am a really awkward and a clumsy person. I can be sometimes too nice, so if you're looking for a person who you constantly want to fuck over to make yourself feel better, that would be me since it always happens to me. Uh, I'm really not good at this stuff.. so, I'll get to the point.

Likes: Starbucks, food, music, In-N-Out, beaches, family, friends, video games.
Dislikes: Lies, cheats, completely backstabbing someone, hypocrites.

Something I like and dislike at the same time about myself is that I'm always the nice person. I always care. Even if I don't know you, but, you want to randomly rant about something, anything, I'm always there to listen. But, growing older, I've found out that it's not usually a nice trait. Because, people will get closer to you during that time, and you never know when they can fuck you over when they are done with you. Hence, I've learned that it doesn't really matter if you're nice to someone; as long as they have something to do with you, they'll stay.

Well, enough about this. You can get to know me even more, I love making new friends! :D

So, what's up, you creative writers! :] Tell me something about yourselves, too!~ :D
December 29th, 2011 at 02:25am