Losing myself.

So in the month or so I wasn't on this writing my stories or reading them I was busying my self with a numerous amount of tasks and finally, I was back and writing again cause it's my relaxation in this messed up world. Honestly lately, i've just been trying to get someone to pick up the pieces to my destroyed heart and put them all back together again but so far I got nothing. In the duration of trying to find myself, I lost touch with myself and everyone around me. I began spending time with a guy who I thought cared about me and ended up dumping me and I was broken, completely but in perspective it made me realize who really cared for me and who would always be there for me no matter what. I grew up and I matured slightly in life. I am honestly happy he broke my heart cause it made me slightly stronger. Sure i'm not glad I had pushed people away when we were together but I'm glad I was quickly able to bring them all back. I found myself. I'm not some broken, lost girl. I'm a beautifully scarred, scared and perfectly imperfect girl. I have flaws and I have skills and achievements. sometimes between losing yourself and going crazy is where you find yourself and you find a sense of security.
December 29th, 2011 at 04:52am