New To Mibba! A Bit About Me, and Hopefully a Bit About You :)

Well it's my first day on mibba! I'd like to ramble on for a bit on why I'm here and maybe a little bit of random talk. Really, why I'm here to stay in touch with my little sister while I'm away at collage and read her writing, I've always tried to support her when it comes to things she likes to do. Also, I thought I could write a little poetry myself. I write little poems when I have nothing I need to do, it's a good relaxer. Nothings better than a warm bath with lavender and writing a poem to me!

My name's Alana, I know I should have started with that but...oh well! I'm a freshman in collage in Adrian, and I'm on a volleyball scholarship. For my career, I'm undecided. For now I'm taking my basic studies and enjoying life on campus, and getting the boring classes done with so I can move on to the fun later...if you'd call classes fun. I'm thinking pre-medical next year. I'd like to be a doctor, but there's other dreams I have so I'm sorting that all out in my head for now, so no promises!

Thanks for reading! I'd love to get to know you! So leave me a comment telling me a little something about yourself! Thanks for reading, you're all so sweet! Have a great night..or day! Whatever time it is in your timezone...have a good whatever it is! :)

xoxoxo,
Alana
December 29th, 2011 at 05:44am