Sexiled.

Yes, as any of you who have a college dorm room would know...its one of the many joys of collage...not.

My roommate is kind of a...tramp. So this happens a lot. Usually without warning. Tonight is one of those nights. So I'm sitting outside my room on my laptop and I'm bored out of my mind. Does anyone have ideas on something fun to do at 12:30pm on a Wedensday night, haha?

Ive never sexiled my roomate. I'm a virgin. I'm not embarrassed. Honestly, it's because I chose to stay pure until marriage. I like to set a good example, and also I'm super christian. But the main reason is for me, because I want it to be perfect. I don't want a pregnacy scare, or god forbid HIV or something. I want to avoid that drama. So girls, dont rush yourself, its not worth it, and you're not alone. If you're pure, be proud! You're like a diamond to the guys, don't give that up!

Wow, this turned into a sex-ed girl power lesson, I'm sorry haha! Back to being sexiled...it sucks. I haven't confronted my roommate about it, I don't really want to start drama. She doesn't compromise. Oh well, not every roommate is a good one you know? Oh well. So yea, I'd love ideas on what to do, I'm bored out of my mind, thanks! bye!
December 29th, 2011 at 06:39am