I'm A Party-Pooper

Today was bitter sweet I guess. We're on winter break, and I'm confident with my knowladge of my studies (for once) so I've been wandering aimlessly on a campus mostly, besides work. I've met a few people at parties so I'm finally getting some real friends around this place! Normally, I'm locked up in my cage I call a dorm with my roommate (in which I do not like one bit, but what can you do about it? nothing. exactly.) and I sit there and study my butt off.

I'm excited for New Years Eve because there is going to be so many parties to pick from! none of the parties I've been to yet have been TOO wild and crazy, but I'd like to go to one for New Years Eve, to kick off 2012. Of course, I won't be doing too much other than drinking since I'm a virgin waiting until marriage, which I just noticed I've said in just about every journal, but hey! I'm proud! But that also makes me a party-pooper but oh well! I guess you could call me goodie two-shoes because I don't really curse either.

I was such a prep in high school, it wasn't even funny. It was kind of expected because my whole family is like that. My brother won homecoming king and was on the homecoming court every year of high school, and so was I (except I was queen rather than king) and both my sisters have been on the homecoming court every year they've been in high school, so I'm expecting the same outcome from them. But now since high school is over, and no one really cares what you were in high school, I have become the biggest nerd on campus and I am proud! Yes! I am that dorky, silly, boner-killing girl that you find drinking apple juice and telling knock knock jokes at a party (if you have ever seen one of those that is...) the point is I'm not cool, haha.

I was sexiled as you all have probably heard from my last journal. Not really a shocker that my roommate is at it again for the second time in the last three days. So now I am in the library at 4:20am awake, writing this journal. The thing about her is that the don't last 10 minutes and she's done. No, her hookups spend the night. Always. So when that sock is on the door, it means I've been kicked to the curb. No questions asked. I could unlock the door and walk right in if I got mad enough, but I don't think I'd really like to see that going on...no thanks.

Anyway, that was really my day other than eating sandwhiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, doing laundry again, and going for my daily boring jog around campus. How was your day? Comments always appreciated!
December 29th, 2011 at 10:23am