Douche Canoe of the year award goes to.....

Merry after Christmas everyone!!

Well as the title goes I'm about to crown the douche canoe of the year. And today, that just might go to my cousin. Cameron. He's a year older then me and quite cranky this morning. He keeps hitting me with crap and...haha....let me tell ya, if you've ever been hit by a 16 year old ginger. Well you know it's fracking annoying.

And it doesn't help that every other minute him and his sister are fighting, calling each other retards and such. I mean I love them and all but the......they just started fighting again as I write this. Whoops, her ipod hit her in the head. Tables were just knocked over, a plant fell, the snow globe I gave my aunt for Christmas fell on the floor. All because my 12 year old cousin was making a noise.

You know what, they're both douche canoes and I can't help but hate them a little bit whenever I come over. I wish Cameron would just leave for work already. And they wonder why I get so mad and want to go home. Well when he's saying.
"Leslie you need to go home."
Every day and such, well I bet you would get cranky too. I just can't take their stupid fighting all the time.

So Mibba. Am I right to crown my cousin the douche canoe of the year? I think I am.
December 29th, 2011 at 06:02pm