Evil StepMothers!

Okay so maybe all stepmothers aren't evil and I'm not saying that mine is, but she's just been really bossy lately. Like once you're done with your plastic cup throw it away. Well uh hello I'm saving you money by saving my cup.

Oh and this morning she found a piece of cereal on the floor and I apologized and she said, "Oh someone can't eat, you have to eat at the table now. I'm 14 years old (fifteen in a month) and you're telling me I can't eat on the couch. DIE!

She's just been crazy lately. For example yesterday we were watching The Lovely Bones and you know how the girl is fourteen and she has a thing with the senior. All I said was how a fourteen year old shouldn't be with a senior. She gives me this thirty minute lecture on how it's your age group and how maybe I shouldn't be with a senior because I'm not ready. Hello I'm not dating a senior and I just thought it was wrong because what fourteen year old girl should date an senior who probably already had sex and might expect to have sex with the FOURTEEN year old girl. And what senior girl would date a fourteen year old boy. (they play a COD and MW3 all day everyday maybe.)

Just needed to rant any advic on how I can take this before I get upset and lash out on her
December 29th, 2011 at 06:34pm