Jackie Evancho, Sweatpants, and Miley Cyrus.

So I was bored today so I was poking aimlessly around the internet, when I read something about this 10 year old opera singer who apparently won America's Got Talent so I looked her up on youtube and found this.



I'm at a loss for words, I don't even know what I can say to explain this...perfection? That's probably an understatement. I don't know a thing about oprea but I do know this is probably the best of it. I also read an interveiw of hers and it said that she feels like something takes over her when she sings, and it feels like something inside of her is singing for her. I don't know, it's just mind blowing.

Anyway, today's a pretty boring day. Anything new going on with you guys? Right now I'm in a tank top, sweatpants, and fuzzy slippers with my hair tied up. I love these kind of days, you know those days where the only make up you have on is a little foundation and some mascara?

So now I'm listening to Miley Cyrus's song 'I Hope You Find It', this song always makes me teary eyed, one of those songs you can relate to :) If you haven't heard it, listen to it :) It's my favorite song I think.



Anything interesting going on with you guys? Comments appreciated thanks :)
December 29th, 2011 at 10:14pm