Kick Butt Italian Salads and High School Friends

I have my headphones in and my music is on shuffle, and I just realized I listened to Teach Me How To Dougie all the way through. When I do that usually I dougie by myself, but I was kind of had my music blocked in my head. Does that ever happen to you where you forget your musics playing?

My little sister posted her first journal, I'm so proud. That's my girl, haha! Even though it's kind of pointless, I'm still proud.

I went out to eat Italian food today with my friend Todd! It was great, it was the first time I haven't eaten vending machiene or fast food since I got to campus in the fall! It was so great, I had the most amazing salad with bleu cheese, glazed almonds, sautéed pear slices, and this killer dressing! It was the best salad I've ever eaten, no doubt about it! And Todd (being the great friend he is) paid for me! He wouldn't let me pay! What a nice guy!

This weekend I'm going to visit my family and friends back in my old town where I went to highschool, a bunch of my high school friends are meeting up there, so that is going to be a ton of fun! I miss them like crazy! It's like moving to a new school, you're always going to miss those old friends! Also I get to see some of my friends who haven't graduated yet! And one of them is coming from Michigan State University! Hey Cody!

So I had a good time today, and it's already 11:00pm (actually 11:19pm to be exact) I totally lost track of time! How was everyone's day on mibba? I trust it was well! :)
December 30th, 2011 at 05:20am