How could I have been so stupid?

I hate myself so much.
He was the one person that I ever gave a damn about, except for my family, and it all meant nothing.
I've found out so much.
We broke up like two weeks ago and now there's all these pictures that keep popping up from like two and a half years ago of him rubbing up on all these girls. He would get so mad at me for just talking to another boy and he did this. To make that even worse one of the girls that there's a picture of him with, is a girl that that two of my best friends' boyfriends cheated with. In the same few months.
I'm the one who broke up with him, because we were drifting apart (or that's all that I thought there was to it) but he already had a new girlfriend.
So, he f*cking cheated on me too.
Why didn't he just f^cking break up with me before all this?! How could someone want to hurt someone else this bad?
He made it like I was so horrible, but I would have never done any of these things to ANYONE, but especially not him.
Then there was something he posted on a certain website saying "of course I don't f*cking think about what we ever had, I have a new girl now!!!!!!!!!!" (Obviously, I deleted him as a friend, cause I don't wanna see anymore)
I mean, it's not bad enough all of the horrible things that he did to me, but now he's acting like such an immature a**hole.
I f*cking trusted him. I loved him and I thought he loved me, but it was just another one of the hundreds of lies.
The past three years have been such a waste.
He was my first boyfriend, my first EVERYTHING, and I really mean that.
I can't believe this ever happened.
I just wanna die.
I can't take all of this pain anymore.
I don't know if I will ever be able to trust anyone else ever again.
December 30th, 2011 at 05:31am