Stories - Christmas Presents - Random .

And I know none of you will want to read this, but anywho..

I think I'm going to delete some of my old stories, I think I might bring them back, but that all depends on how I feel about them. I know for a fact that most of them are very poorly written. No doubt about that. All because bascially I suck at writing, I always end up rushing things, and they all turn out like crap.

There are a few that I like still, so I may just try and re-write those. They may even end up going in a completely different direction, to where they were before. I have also started a few new stories, but they probably won't be updated for a while, seeing as I don't feel that I am up to writing again. Maybe one day in the near future, I will post something again.. But for now I won't be. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop writing all together, I just won't post.

That being said, I'm super happy with the lamp that my Mother brought me this afternoon, as my late Christmas present. It looks Vintage, and I absolutely love it!! I also went out today and brought myself some presents. New Knives!! I love them! They are so fancy and shiz. Now I just have to live in hope that everything goes okay at work so that I can start my aprenticeship in the New Year; otherwise I just have really cool knives to play with..

So seeing as I have no work this weekend, I'm debating wether I go and get another piercing, as another Christmas present to myself.. But who knows. I might just sleep. Oh well.
December 30th, 2011 at 12:34pm