A sad sight.

Currently I'm down where my other cousins are living. And they had these neighbours who always decorated their house really well during Christmas and as we went the day after St. Stephen's Day and I saw no decorations.

It was understandable because their youngest daughter had taken her own life back in May.

I mean it's just so sad and I never see any life in that house like I used to. This girl was a close friend to my cousin, they went to the same primary school and still kept up their friendship a little bit even though they departed to go to different secondary schools.

I didn't know why she did it, I often heard that she got into trouble in school, but it's none of my business really.

I have spoken to her a few times though and she was a nice girl. My sister said disrespectful things about her and she didn't even properly know her, either did I but my cousin told me things about her and I had spoken to her before.

My sister said this girl was selfish but I never think of people who commit suicide as selfish, they could have a great life and be so miserable. It isn't fair to say they're selfish ever.

That statement has always made me angry.

Anyway I'm going to hope her family will be okay because I'm sure Jackie would want them to be happy.

I hope whatever happens, that Jackie isn't suffering anymore.
December 30th, 2011 at 01:59pm