Today, and yesterday, and the day before that...

I didn't bother capitalizing the title appropriately. I know I probably should, but... not feeling it.

Bob, the ginger guy I'm dating, told me something special yesterday when we finally exchanged gifts. I just got out of the shower, legitimately as he got there. So my hair was still wet, the clothes I put on were leggings and a Radiohead shirt - which I freaking love.

The front says: "Most people gaze into neither past nor the future; they explore neither truth nor lies. They gaze at the television."

And the back says: "It occurs to him that if he died that night he would die happy. Because he was loved."

Anyway, yes. Bob said something very special yesterday. It went like this.

"Kristen."
"Bob."
"I love you."

And this is where the smile on my face slowly crept upwards. And then, I said it back, because it's true. I am in love with him. I don't even doubt it, or question was love is. I know what it is, and these feelings are love.

I got him a Tool shirt and some candies. He got me a tea set. :) I love tea.

Before that, I spent the whole day in a tea house with Julena and her grandmother and great aunt, and two little sisters. We dressed up in pearls, hats, and white gloves. Then, had biscuits, finger sandwiches and exotic teas and salad.

The day before that I spent it with Julena. We went to a bar. Yes, a bar. We didn't drink. We sung karaoke like a motherfucker and did fabulous. The place had quite a few people underage, but not younger than us. We were probably the youngest. There were a lot of cute guys. :) One with a beret kept looking at me and waved 'bye' before he left. It was darling.

The day before that, Emma slept over. We hung out with the gang (Joey, Jaydee, Jenn, Angie, Colin, Nick, Keri, Melanie). Then, her boyfriend, Jaydee, just broke up with her. It was upsetting. He's an indecisive prick. We then drove it Walmart, bought ice cream and ice cream cones, and proceeded to eat them in the parking lot of Planned Parenthood at 11pm.

Oh wait, that was Tuesday. On Wednesday, I jammed like a mofo with my band. We're getting really good at jamming.

At some point I babysat Aislinn and Teagan, Emma's nieces. They are so cute. Aislinn copied me when I was doing some yoga. She's one and Teagan is three. Teagan is a sad child. Nan scolded her for saying 'no' to an adult and then she kept saying "I'm just mad at myself" and "I hate myself." I wanted so bad to help her.

Also, I bought a leather jacket, leather boots, leather heels, and scarf and some other things I forget.

Today, I'm doing my AP work and possibly taking my permit test later. Yay! Now Emma doesn't have to drive me everywhere. Hahah. Then, going lazer tag with Julena. She loves that shit.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. :D So happy. I'm waking up early, going to breakfast at Pookie's with Emma and Bob at like 8 am. Then, I have a job interview at 9:30. THEN, if I don't take my permit test today, I will tomorrow/finish my AP work. AND THEN, go to Julena's until 11. AND THEN, meet with Emma and friends, pack everyone (possibly all drunk or a little tipsy) - about 12 or so people - in the car, drive to Bob's and enjoy the New Year kissing him passionately.

AND FINALLY, we will all go back to either Joey's or my house to drink and smoke.

That is all.
December 30th, 2011 at 07:04pm