04- The Awkward Moment...

Hello there my non-existent reader. Wait. That makes no sense! Why would i say hello to no one...Weirdo. I mean sitting in my room saying hello isn't something i normally do. Or is it...Anyway. The main point of this isn't that it's this. This right here. Oh wait you can't see inside my mind so i should probably elaborate. This, surprisingly isn't about the use of the expression the awkward moment (as annoying as that is (HYPORCRITE)).

The Problem:
The full title is the awkward moment when global slaughter is the best option.
This will sound really, really messed up to most of you but hear me out. I think we can agree the world is well and truly screwed beyond belief. Every country is in debt to another, tenstion is rising and there is the constant threat of war and terrorism hanging over us like a dagger. Where does that leave us? Well we, the next generation, will be left to pick up the explosive remains ready to go off at any moment. We are ruled by the power hungry, the selfish and the corrupt. This needs to be changed.

My Solution:
Get rid of them! It's that simple. Things like capital punshiment need to be re-introduced. We need to recreate the fear of what happens when you do wrong and hopefully the rest will follow. Those who are twisted need to be removed and then maybe we will finally see a change.
My dream solution would be a Utopia. If we can one day be able to live on the moon or under the sea or on some distant planet. A place only those deemed worthy may enter and live and where we can erase the past and start on a new future with our best and brightest.

Well this is my plan. If you have any thoughts or opinion on what i have said please feel free to comment. Also since i think this is kinda the thing on here, some questions:
-Do you think the death of the evil is wrong?
-Would you want to live in a Utopia?
-Your way to fix things?
I'm Tom and this was a Phycho's daydream.
December 31st, 2011 at 01:32am