Ski meets and Comment swaps

Bonjour Mibba

We finally have snow! Or, rather, a light dusting of real snow and two hours north whole pile of fake snow! And do you know what snow means??

SKI MEET!

But Addy, you don't ski...yes, and while that maybe correct, I do love to watch skiing. For those less fortunate who have never had the chance to experience a ski meet, I personally invite you to come along with me to the next one:) they are so much fun, except I think I hurt my already weak vocal chords from screaming too much!

Also, my boyfriend, who skis, wore the hat I bought him for Christmas today at the meet and I'm fairly certain it brought him good luck because he was a total beast today :D also, my cheering at the top of my lungs probably brought motivation too:)

Ok, enough about the boring stuff that nobody cares about and...

Anybody up for a swap?

Rules are the normal swap rules, you know, you comment first, you get what you give, blah blah blah....and please pick for me a story that is about equal lenghth with the one you pick from me...thanks:)

One chapter:
The Freedom - They called to me...the Fairies of the Wyldwood
Wasteland - Alice and wonderland story

Two chapters:
Vain Redemption - He was desperate for truth. She was desperate for freedom. A tale of doomed love

Three Chapters:
The Heart of Neverland - Peter Pan story

Six Chapters:
The Breaking of Time - Time Traveling Story

Seven Chapters:
The Immeasurable Distance - A cowardly servant, a somewhat snobbish Prince, a snappy peasant girl, and a burly princess.

Eight Chapters:
It's You, I Suppose - Some people are meant to fall in love, but never meant to be together

And as always, I'm up for poem swaps too, just let me know which one you commented on:)

Ok, I hope your day was as fun as mine was Mibba! Now go ski :)

Luvs, Addy

"so let me think of how to word this, is it too soon to say perfect? If I could find another thirty minutes somewhere, I'm sure everything would find me, all that's left now is to sing..." --Mayday Parade
December 31st, 2011 at 04:42am