Update

Hi, everyone. You all know I love writing. Writing is something that really means something to me, and I really enjoy it. It seems like I could write a story or a short story on just about everything and anything.

But that isn't the reason I'm writing this. The reason I'm writing this is to let everyone know of my update plan. I had an idea to do a marathon of "All The Way" and "Amy." However, I don't know if that is going to happen. Everytime I go to update, my computer stops working and I can't save any of my work. (Unless there's someone who's willing to teach me how to do that. That would be most appreciated!! :) <3)

It has also come to my attention that I'm posting for people who are not readng. If I do not get some comments, and subscribers, I'm deleting all of my stories. If you do not want that happen, you can comment. I only get two or three comments for my stories combined, and I do not like that. I also like it when people subscribe. It means that I'm holding them on the edge of their seat, and I LOVE it! So, don't be shy. Please comment and subscribe.

One more thing: updates might be a little slower. If I get some time tomorrow, I will try to do the marathons I want to do. I will do two OneShots from "All The Way." (The ones I have written.) I will also try to do five chapters of "Amy." I only have seven chapters written. So, I will try to do that.

So...please guys, don't be shy or a silent reader. Comment and subscribe! It would mean the world to me
December 31st, 2011 at 07:43pm