Looking back at 2011

It's been awhile, I really don't know where to start. Let's see..... During 2011 I've has a few great relationships, heart aches, and I learned the grief of when you lose a friend. I started my senior year! It's been pretty good. The memory I will unfortunately always remember when my friend and team mate Kylee Wilson passed away. That was the longest week of my life because as a team we were so active in the visitation and funeral process. Kylee and another team mate, Haley were in a car accident. The car flipped and continued to roll. We all will never know what really happened in the accident, but we do know Kylee died from impact. I can't even describe seeing her in her casket, I see it in my dreams, well more like nightmares. Sometimes I wish I never looked. Watching them close the casket was the first time I broke down in front of my team. I tried to be strong because I was one of the seniors. Haley had cuts and bruises after the accident. Her worst injury was a black eye, she's our miracle. She was so strong even though I knew she was crying on the inside. I was supposed to take a trip to new york with Kylee, Maggie, and Baylie to dance in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. The three of us still went, and looking up at the night sky you could only see one star shinning so brightly against those city lights. We just knew it was Kylee's way of showing that she was with us. Unfortunately that is what I remember the most from 2011. My best friend taylor moved away and I made some new friends and gained back some old ones. I have a great boyfriend, nick who i cant wvwn deacribe. Sometimes i think he may be the one. Hopefully 2012 will be better. It will be a new chapter of my life with graduation and college!

Rest in paradise Kylee, forever dancing in the stars!

Goodbye 2011 hello 2012!
January 1st, 2012 at 12:03am