Dream that I'm posting as a journal so I don't forget it.

This is not a journal that needs to be read, i just wanted to write down my entertaining dream before I forgot it and I type faster then i write.

So last night I got home, got in bed and texted my friend for a little while. And then I fell asleep while waiting for a text and started dreaming and then my phone vibrated but in my dream I made the noise with my mouth and said to the guy I'd been talking to in my dream "And that's my impression of a phone vibrating."
And then I woke up.

The next dream was insane. This one was going just before I woke up and ohmygosh. If you;re a fan of the show community, you're going to like this one. So in it I was in a little school play, cause our school always does a big one and then the advanced drama class does a little one. So I was in that but I didn't really have much to do and I had no character to play.

But two of the main characters were Troy and Abed. It was beautiful. So we did the play, and everyone knew what to do even though we'd never had any rehearsals and it was easy and people were laughing and enjoying it.

Anywho, we got to one song number I was in and it was my friend singing and we were singing some spin off type thing of the song tonight by hot chelle rae or whatever the hell their name is. I don't even know, I just woke up.

Anyway, we were singing that and I kept bursting into dance and they're all hissing at me "why are you dancing?" but i was totally unfazed and was like "why AREN'T you dancing?"

Then the scene ended and everything was fine and I sat down at the table where people were rehearsing (while the play was taking place. Rehearsing for the first time I mean.). Anyway so I sat down, and I was asking what the next scene was and sh*t and my friend Kalie was like "well look at your script." and a lot of people didn't have rolls either so I was a little pissy for them and me and I was like "We don't have scripts."

And then she felt bad. So all of a sudden (you know how dreams are) we were under the stage with some props and I was reading Kalie (who was suddenly less ignorant and annoying, which is actually what she's like) was letting me read her script and it was saying what we were oing to do for Troy and Abed's big friendship song in a few scenes and it was like "*insert my name here* and *insert a few other non roll people* will be under the stage-" and then I stopped reading cause I was like.

"Why are we under the stage? There's nothing to do under the stage."
And she just kind of gave me this look. And I was like "What?" and she just kept looking at me like a looking thing on looking pills. Anyway so after a long time of looking, I read the script again.


"*Insert my name here* and *insert a few other non roll people* will be under the stage collecting semen."

What? What? WHAT? That's basically what I said to Kalie and she was like, yep. You're going to have to find a semen prop. And I was like... "What the hell? Why? The audience can't even see us under the stage." But apparently they could. And also, why during Troy and Abeds song was semen relevant? Like seriously. But dream me quickly grew to accept the semen concept and I stole Kalie's prop and when under the stage (even though I had already been there. It was a weird time loop, I guess) and a few people, and Troy and Abed were under there waiting to collect semen props (even though they were meant to be on stage because it was their song) and I was like,

"Semen time?"

And troy was just like, "Yeah."

And then I woke up. THE END.
January 1st, 2012 at 05:37pm