i worry for her

its true. i pity my friend. she is sweet, kind a good friend but, she is weak of mind,naive even, and most of all she is eccentric to where society will frown upon her. she doesn't understand the real world. she lives life as a child and i worry for her sake. she has long since past the age where is was OK to close your eyes to the ugly harsh reality of life. she cant even tolerate a voice that is raised in a simple scolding even though it was not directed at her. she runs from it and hides. do not judge me as cold hearted for this i do know the things that has happened to my friend that causes her to be the way she is. but know that far worst has happened to others that i know and they are better in mind set and at understanding the Silent Rules of life and society. but society will not see it that way. it will eat her up and spit her out dead. she will have no where to run to when it is time to live her own life. i do not think she will be able to do it as bad as that sounds it is my opinion. i try to softly teach her and help her get stronger, higher but she runs from me and it hurts. when will she learn that this world is not game? you will not get a second chance here. you can pick different paths, this is true, but once you die that's it.
January 2nd, 2012 at 06:42am