God Hates Pretension

godhatesfags.com

I don't care how many people tell me not all Christians are like this*, it still makes me sick each time. I find it completely disgraceful that people would even ACCEPT that piece of shit in their society.

How dare they even suggest that god hates gay people! That's cruel! Who the hell does God think he is?! (If he's seen like that.) Why should they be punished for who they are?

(*I misspoke. I understand Christians have different values, but I am still sickened. I was in the heat of anger. I'm sorry about that.)

Speaking of something like this, I heard that some Christians believe that if you commit suicide you go to Hell.

No.

No.

No.

No.

That's, once again, cruel. Those people are to depressed to stand the weight of life, why should they be punished? They should be shown freedom and happiness. How dare they be prosecuted for a mental condition?!

Grr.

Another thing that irks me... When Christian students pray at flag poles at a public school. I find that to be a bit....awkward for everyone else. And I'm not just saying that from my own experience, but from my friend's as well.

I think that it's a kind thought, but they should do that at home or at a church. There's a time for that, and it's not at a public school.

Not all Christians believe this way. Some are kind hearted and truly good people. I am simply expressing my thorough anger at a few beliefs some share. Please show no offense, because I'm simply trying to show my view of it.

I'm sorry if you don't feel that way.
January 2nd, 2012 at 07:26am