The Outer Beauty and Inner Beauty.

I decided to write my theories, ideas, thoughts and rants on here to see what you all think. Each one will have their own topic. So be open about it, tell me what you think, I'm not a person who would be offended by your opinion.

Outer beauty is what most of this world is made of. It is rare to find a guy actually see past looks and see the person for what they really are. Yeah, I know sounds like a fairy tale or a movie but whatever we all have our beliefs and thoughts about the outer beauty.

If you are going by the literal term then I guess it would be physical attraction what they define as outer beauty. When I say a person is beautiful is because of the person they are. When I say you're physically attractive then I'm looking at you physically (obviously). You shouldn't have to wear make up and you shouldn't care what other people think of you. What you think of yourself is what truly matters. Heck, my girlfriend wonders that maybe she should of been born a boy, I always wonder that maybe I should of been a girl (lol) I means seriously if you were to look at me and my behavior it all leads to feminine characteristics. Truth be told, were all negative in one way and were all ugly in another. I don't think I'm handsome or cute but people say I do. You don't need to see what others see in you cause it doesn't matter. What makes a person beautiful is the person they are not their epidermis (lol).
January 2nd, 2012 at 09:34am