New Years

I saw HIM yesterday at my aunt's house, where I slept over for new years eve.
Before the ball dropped, my cousins, HIM, and I went outside to make snowmen, because it finally started to snow.
HE and I were out there alone for a minute, and we kissed under the falling flakes.
Andy came out and started throwing snowballs, using me as a target. Andy told HIM to hold me down so he could throw one at my face, but I whispered, "If you love me, you'll let me go."
HE let me go, and I ran.
Ten minutes later, while HE and I were getting gloves out of HIS car, I said, "So, you do love me."
"Of course," HE whispered, and smiled.
After playing outside, we all went in to watch the ball drop. When it did, I kissed my six-year-old cousin on the cheek, but then HE picked me up and spun me around.
The 4 of us young adults headed in to Andy's room before we all went to bed. HE'd be sleeping in there, and I would be on the couch in the living room.
After we all stopped talking, we watched Tosh.0, and I fell asleep on HIS chest. They all woke me up, though, and HE whispered for me to go to bed, saying HE'll see me in the morning.
I went to my make-shift bed tired and smiling.

Happy 2012!
January 2nd, 2012 at 06:12pm